Greenlands Farm is home to the Burkert and Kelley families, who together, practice the full circle system known as sustainable homestead farming. You can help complete the circle by engaging in a special, unhurried afternoon of fun and bounty designed just for you. So, please join us on the farm for tapas and a tour!
Your afternoon begins with delicious tapas prepared by the farm chef that feature ingredients grown right on the farm. Fine wine and craft beer are chosen by a local wine connoisseur and are available for purchase by the glass or bottle. Your initial experience in the farm house gardens sets the stage for a farm tour that showcases the farm's vegetables, flocks, and herds. You’ll see how every farm animal (many being rescues) contributes to the circle of a sustainable farm. It’ll be a furry meet and greet! Every farm to fork tour boasts of a different farm experience allowing for you to come back again to taste, see, and learn something new. Your time at Greenlands Farm ends with a hay ride to the farm store to see our special, farm-made products. Whether pesticide-free veggies, hand-made goats milk soap, baked goods, canned preserves, or honey... there’s something for everyone. Be sure to bring your camera because the picturesque views over the pond, pastures, and gardens are memory makers. The afternoon promises an opportunity to get to know the farm family and other interesting guests.
Henry, Heather, Ryan, & Maud
The Evening’s Schedule
Tappas & Farm Tour 3 - 5 pm
$49/per guest (tax not included) a portion of the proceeds go to Helpers Of Our Farm, a nonprofit educational farm animal sanctuary at Greenlands Farm
2015 Dinner Dates
May 21 - BUY TICKETS
Things to Know
- Greenlands Farm hosts farm to fork tours from April - October.
- Farm to fork tour purchases are nonrefundable since much planning is put into the preparation of your dinner experience.
- We encourage people who are unable to attend to give their tickets away or sell them.
- All dates require a minimum of dinner guests.
- Reservations required.
- Our outdoor farm to fork tours are subject to inclement weather, farm smells, insects, and other natural events. We do not cancel.
- Please come prepared so you can have an enjoyable experience: bring insect repellant, wear farm appropriate attire and shoes, umbrellas and rain parkas in case of rain, sunscreen, hats, etc.
- Please inform us of any special needs/disabilities so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate special dietary needs, but we will have a selection of tapas that will be vegetarian and/or gluten free.
- Please do not bring children to farm to form tours.
Wine & Beers
- Bring your ID
- A wine connoisseur selects our wines for each experience and we sell it by the glass and half glass.
- Bottles can be purchased from the selected wines.
- If you prefer, you may bring in your own bottle from your private collection. We charge a $30.00 per bottle corkage fee. If you and or your group want to bring in multiple bottles, please call us to discuss pricing.
- We also sell craft beers by the bottle.
- Wine is sold separately and gratuity is not included in your ticket, our wine servers appreciate your tips.