Farm fresh organic and natural ingredients - grown here, made here!
Because we are a small family farm and we harvest, pick, bake, and make everything fresh in small batches (and sell out quickly)...we suggest you come early, call ahead, or order to make sure we have items you are looking for in-stock!
Some great things you may find at our store...
- Ready-to-go Gourmet Foods
- Farm-made, Hand-dipped Ice Cream
- Fresh brewed Organic Coffee & Tea
- Small Batch Baked Goods and Breads
- Custom-made Cakes (in-store and made to order)
- Special Preserves (from our farm's fruit and veggies)
- Farm fresh Eggs
(free range and pasture raised, hormone/antibiotic free)
- Fine Wine from small, family-run wineries around the world
(great wines you won't find at grocery stores!)
- Draft Craft Beer
(4 beers from LOCAL breweries, bringing good beer to BRUNSCO!)
- Organic Coffee & Teas (by the ounce)
- Honey (from our bees!)
- Packaged Beef, Heritage Pork & Chicken
(hormone/antibiotic free, NC raised)
- Organic Fruits & Seasonal Vegetables
- Weekly Organic Veggie Box Subscriptions (CSA)
Did you know our farm is run by only 3 family members, 1 part time employee, and a few volunteers?! We are small business and a farm is a very dynamic business: we often have emergencies arise behind-the-scenes that our guests are unaware of (like a goat birthing during business hours...yes, that has happened!). So please ask us...you'll be surprised what you learn when you ask. Get to know us through our farm's adventures!
AND...if we are spot on service and delivery, give us a high five! We (family, employees, and volunteers) work hard to make our customers happy and we are only here because of the support from our community, so thank you, friends.